- No need to apply mud to your face with mud sheet mask.
- Using filament sheet, it gives mud's adhesion and a good feeling to use.
- Natural clay, volcanic ash, bentonite ensure adsorption of micro-harmful substance, removal pf exfoliated skin and excess sebum control.
- #Green Mud Mask - Soothing to calm down the rough skin.
1. After cleansing and toning, open the pouch and remove one side of the film first
2. Place the mask evenly on your face, the side where you removed the film should be the one in contact with your skin
3. Remove the other side of the film and leave the mask on for 30-40 minutes until the mask hardens completely.
4. Remove sheet mask from bottom to top and rinse off with lukewarm water.
Note: You may feel a tightening sensation while the mask dries. This sensation is normal and expected.
#Green - Soothing: Purified water, Dipropylene glycol, glycerin, Erythritol, ethanol, Bis-PEG-18, Methylethyldimethylsilane, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene glycol, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate / Vpicopolymer, Peony root extract, Asiatic pennywort extract, Polyacrylic acid, 1.2-hexanediol, Dimethicone, Chamomile flower extract, Glyceryl caprylate, Potassium hydroxide, Cellulose gum, Allantoin, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Propanediol, Cacao extract, Turmeric extract, Horsetail extract, Sunflower extract, Diisopropyl adipate, Gardenia extract, Methyl diisopropyl propionamide, Pantaloctone, lecithin, Methyl lactate, Acrylic acid / acrylamidomethylpropanesulfonic acid copolymer, gold, Dimethylmethoxychromanol, Evening primrose extract, Desert Sand Verbena leaf extract, Perennial flower extract, Agave stem extract, Xanthan gum, Joshua tree root extract, Candlewood stem extract, Creosote bush extract, Tamarind seed polysaccharide, Trehalose, Silica, Miro Tannus Plaviola leaf extract, Polyquaternium-51, Watercress extract, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Perfume.
*Kindly note that results from the use of beauty product above may vary depending upon the individual and will depend on multiple factors, which include but are not limited to your age, gender, skin type and condition, use of other products used, health history, lifestyle, and diet.