- A hybrid sunblock/primer that provides UV protection and pore-blurring benefits
- Key Features - Pore Blurring + UV Protection + Skin Smoothing
- Hybrid Makeup Starter - Combination primer and sunblock simplifies your makeup routine
- Pore and Wrinkle Blurring - Pore-blurring gel smooths pores and fine lines, making skin appear smoother
- SPF50+/PA+++ protects against both UVA and UVB - UVA: Affects skin aging (linked to wrinkles and melasma); and UVB: Affects skin tone (linked to sunburn and skin cancer). Creates a thin, protective barrier on the skin.
- Long Lasting Makeup - Controls sebum production, reduces makeup oxidation, and extends the wear of foundation
- Prior to foundation, apply a thin layer onto clean and moisturized skin.
- Focus application to the oily T-zone or other pore-prone areas.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, CI 77491, CI 77492, Triethoxycaprylylsilane
*Kindly note that results from the use of beauty product above may vary depending upon the individual and will depend on multiple factors, which include but are not limited to your age, gender, skin type and condition, use of other products used, health history, lifestyle, and diet.