- Non-greasy, non-sticky body lotion
- Lightweight consistency that absorbs instantly, leaving no stickiness or sheen behind.
- Formulated with shea butter, ceramide MT, and jojoba seed oil, this body lotion packs a powerful punch of hydration that leaves skin refreshed and moisturized.
- The combination of ingredients also makes it gentle enough for use for your body and face.
- Multitasking product can be used as a body cream, face cream, hand cream, or even hair conditioner
- Perfect for all skin types and any season
- pH level of 7.05
Apply generously to dry skin on any part of the body. Pat gently to aid absorption.
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Microcrystalline Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Betaine, Ceramide NP, Polyquaternium-51, PEG-100 Stearate, Illicium Verum(Anise) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi(Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Arginine, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Brassica Rapa (Turnip) Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Natto Gum, Centella Asiatica Extract, Disodium EDTA, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine
*Kindly note that results from the use of beauty product above may vary depending upon the individual and will depend on multiple factors, which include but are not limited to your age, gender, skin type and condition, use of other products used, health history, lifestyle, and diet.